Carthage Area Chamber of Commerce
Carthage Area Chamber of Commerce Charts a
Busy Course for the Year Ahead
- The Carthage Area Chamber of Commerce has released
the dates of upcoming events in hopes that residents and visitors can plan
to participate in these activities.
- Citizen of the Year/Spring Dinner,
April 17, 2002 at the Elks Club. The Citizen of the Year, Mrs. Maria
Roche, will be recognized at a dinner in her honor at the Elks Club in
- Trash and Treasure Days, June 1, 2002,
is your opportunity to clear out your garage, closets and attic. Have a
yard or garage sale or go shopping at your neighbor's sale.
- Farmer's Market kicks off on June 7,
2002 at Turning Point Park.
- The circus is coming to town on July
12, 2002. Back by popular demand, the Kelly Miller Circus will have two
shows at 4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. at the Carthage park.
- Fireworks will light up the sky above
the Black River at Turning Point park on July 13.
- Celebrate Autumn Glory with Oktoberfest
events on September 27, 28, and 29, 2002 This area-wide event is sure to
be a great way to enjoy autumn's bounty.
- The Business Awards Dinner on October
17 is the Chamber's way of saying thank you and congratulations to area
businesses that go above and beyond.
- Santa Claus will make an appearance at
the Holiday Parade on November 16, 2002.
- The Memory Tree will be lit on December
- Who will be the New Year's Baby for
2003? The earliest arrival at the Carthage Area Hospital will receive a memorable
- Winterfest 2003, February 7, 8, and 9
2003 starts with a parade on Friday, continues with a Festival on Saturday
and concludes with Races on Sunday.
- Mark your calendar
- Spread the word!
Chamber if you have questions about any of these events.
313 State Street, 2nd Floor, Carthage NY 13619
315 493 3590
Web Site is packed with information: www.carthageny.com
Area Chamber of Commerce